DMOS Stealth XL Shovel
Introducing the Stealth XL: formerly known as the DMOS Alpha Expedition Shovel, it's the bigger, badder brother of the DMOS Stealth Shovel. All the great features you love, with more volume to get the job done.
The bulldozer of shovels. The Stealth XL is perfect for moving serious volume on the biggest jobs. Designed with a serrated blade, it can rake and scoop for optimal use - whether you’re clearing a driveway or digging out a vehicle.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3” overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 51.5" or 39.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Collapsed: 21.5” x 14” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 57” (or 130 cm), 47", 35"
We know you need to get DMOS in your hands to really get it. That's why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on unused gear, no questions asked.