C4 Fabrication Overland Front Bumper For Tacoma (2016-2023)
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Cutouts in front of bumper allow winch lever access.
- Light Bar cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- 115lbs without bull bar, 125lbs with mid height bull bar, 130lbs with full height bull bar, 135lbs with full height bull bar and headlight hoops.
Mid-height bull bar not compatible with Toyota Safety Sense.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
2016+ Tacoma (3rd Gen) Overland Front Bumper, Requires cutting of the plastic bumper to install.