C4 Fabrication Rock Runner Front Bumper For Tacoma (2016-2023)
2016+ Tacoma (3rd Gen) Rock Runner Front Bumper
- Requires cutting of the plastic bumper to install.
- If you opt for the cross member delete, you will receive a replacement cross member, rock runner front skid plate, and power steering relocation kit.
- Weights: Front w/ Plate Sides: 78 lbs, Front w/ Tube Sides: 73 lbs.
- Frame support brackets are INCLUDED with bumper
- Modular, 3-piece design utilizing bolt-on wings
- Bumpers ship with winch cover plate and bridge skid that will connect to our current skid plates and factory cross member.
- Fits most winches 8k-10k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (Smittybilt X20 and Warn VR series are both common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a Hawse-style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Cutouts in front of the bumper allow winch lever access.
- The bumper is made from 11ga laser-cut P&O steel with 3/16" thick mounting plates and winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- The bull bar is not compatible with Toyota Safety Sense.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. The product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.