Cali Raised Tacoma Transfer Case Skid (2005-2022)
Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a transfer case skid plate that can take a hit and is built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
Crafted from American 3/16 Steel we give you the choice to focus on strength or weight, without a lot of compromises. The transfer case skid plate is 100% bolt-on and is installed with zero modification to your truck. Using a combination of factory hardware and grade 8 hardware for high-quality fit.
The included crossbar will always be made from 3/16 steel for high strength.
Choose from RAW or Powder Coat depending on your desired look and use.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Available in 3/16 Steel
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions, or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
(1) 3/8-16 Bolt 1.25” Long
(2) 3/8 Washer
(1) 3/8 Lock Nut
(3) 1/2” carriage bolt, 1.5” Long
(3) 1/2” Lock Nut
(5) 1/2” Washer
(2) Backing Plate
(2) 1/2” carriage bolt, 3.5” long