Diode Dynamics Rear Turn Signal LEDs (2008-2015)
- Modern LED appearance with instant on and off
- Direct replacement for Toyota Tacoma rear turn bulbs
- Plug and play, no modification with factory 3157 bulb size
- Multiple brightness levels are available
LED Indicators. The factory incandescent turn signals on the Toyota Tacoma illuminate in a slow glow, taking a moment to turn off and on. With replacement LED bulbs, you can immediately update your vehicle with the instant on-off blinking of modern LEDs. This instant activation adds a modern and distinct look to your Tacoma.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house and provide you with the real numbers to compare.
- 48 LEDs in omnidirectional design.
- Diffusing cover for even output and clean appearance when off.
- Molded connector with sturdy terminals.
- Cosmetic upgrade only.
- 250 lumens per bulb.
- Four COB type LED with a single high-power chip mounted at the top.
- Full metal heatsinking for reliable operation.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- 310 lumens per bulb.
- Sixteen high-power 5W LEDs are arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 510 lumens per bulb.
CF18 LED TURN SIGNAL FLASHER: $15
To stop hyperblinking, you can replace your flasher module with this one, designed for LEDs. If you purchase this, resistors are not needed. Only one is needed per vehicle.
SmartTap CF18 LED Flasher Module: $80
To stop hyperblinking and add more functionality to your turn signals, you can replace your flasher module with this one, designed for LEDs. If you purchase this, resistors are not needed. Only one needed per vehicle.