The Air-Carrier is the ideal way to maximize your gear storage and make your travel excursions hassle-free. The quick, simple process to inflate and attach allows you more time to enjoy the open road. A rooftop cargo carrier offering up to 23 cubic feet of added rooftop real estate, your vehicle is well prepared for a beach day, ski day, or a full-fledged summer road trip. You can stash the Air-Carrier just about anywhere, including your trunk. What’s more, the Air-Carrie is light enough to be a one person job, maxing at 23lbs empty and inflated. Don't have racks on your ride? We’ve got you covered. Our integrated strap rack system allows the Air-Carrier to be used on nearly any vehicle.
THE PATENT-PENDING AIR-CARRIER IS A ROOFTOP CARGO BOX THAT CAN ATTACH ON ANY VEHICLE AND THEN DEFLATES FOR COMPACT STORAGE!
The Air-Carrier is built for ease of attachment and removal on almost any vehicle rooftop, wide open dual side access, as well as reduced storage and fuel efficiency when not in use. Not only is the Air-Carrier duffle bag easy to transport, it can be checked as luggage when adventure calls you far from home.
- Side walls made with heavy duty PVC material with neoprene weather flaps
- Easy open two-way zippers on each side for easy access
- Aerodynamic shape to help airflow and lessen drag
- Built-in straps that can secure to most aftermarket or factory installed cross bars
- Compatible with soft rack system if vehicle doesn't have cross bars
- Includes easy carry storage bag with shoulder straps
- Includes high-pressure hand pump
- Electric pump can be purchased separately
All FLATED products are made with durable drop-stitch fabric which allows a product to maintain its shape when it is inflated to high pressure. With tens of thousands of tough polyester threads, drop-stitch fabric allows for flat surfaces that can be inflated to rock-hard rigidity. Hard-shell performance meets easy transportation and storage. Sidewalls use PVC layers specifically manufactured for superior air holding. Unlike typical PVC tarpaulin, the specialized sidewall material features internal fibers coated in liquid PVC before incorporation with the outer PVC layer, making the layers more durable and resilient than ever before.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE