Use the FLATED Air-Deck in conjunction with the Air-Topper, and your truck can be a cozy crash pad within minutes. Sprinters and vans are quickly modified into overnight haulers. Wherever you go, you’ll rest easy dreaming of new adventures to take it on.
The Air-Deck is an innovative, raised platform that fits in trucks, sprinters, SUVs, RVs, and vans of all makes and sizes. Like all FLATED products, the Air-Deck inflates, deflates, and rolls up into a duffle with ease to transform from usable to storable. Load up the Large with blankets and pillows for the family or snuggle into your sleeping bag on the personal-sized Cot. All while keeping your valuables stowed below you thanks to the elevated platform.
Ready to convert your vehicle into a mobile adventure rig? The Air-Deck solves the sleep space issue without compromising the ability to pack your tools, gear and toys. Integrated pockets provide quick access for smaller items and the valve port allows for swift inflation. The reliable Air-Deck platform won't bow or sag throughout the night creating uneven shifts in weight distribution.
- Includes carry bag with shoulder straps, hand pump, and patch kit
- Four tie-down points with straps to secure the back of the vehicle
- Rigid inflatable drop-stitch platform that can support over 500lbs
- Two storage pockets on the tailgate end
- Two stash pockets on the side that can easily be accessed while camping
- Two access indents on the sides to easily secure the front end of the vehicle
- Compatible with many vehicles, including trucks, vans, and SUVs. See size chart to confirm
- Lightweight and designed to be tossed into action quickly
- Easy to roll up and store. When you’re ready to use it, simply inflate it and go
The Air-Deck™ is an innovative, raised platform that fits in trucks, sprinters, SUVs, RVs, and vans of all makes and sizes. Like all FLATED® products, the Air-Deck™ inflates, deflates, and rolls up into a duffle with ease to convert between uses.
Disclaimer: While we have tried to build our first three sizes to accommodate as many different vehicles as possible, there are many variations between Vehicle makes, model years, and aftermarket bed liners. So please take the time to measure your vehicle before ordering.
MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE