Front Runner Rooftop Tent
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kg.
- Tent body constructed of water-repellent, durable 260g poly-cotton ripstop fabric.
- Full-coverage rainfly constructed of waterproof, UV-resistant 400d polyester oxford fabric. Remove or install quickly as needed with handy side-release buckles.
- Durable base with aluminum frame, sheeting, and dense foam core provide a sturdy, insulated foundation.
- Comfortable high-density foam mattress (6cm / 2.25" thick) with washable moisture & mildew-resistant polyester oxford fabric cover.
- Skylight vent windows in roof can be unzipped for fresh air, sunlight, or starlight views or sealed to trap heat and seal out the elements.
- The side window privacy panels zip upwards to close, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- 2 hanging pockets provide plenty of storage for personal items (34cm x 22cm / 13.5" x 8.5").
- Durable, heavy-duty PVC coated 650g nylon tent cover protects your tent while stowed and in transit.
- Mounting tracks (included) can be mounted front-to-back or side-to-side depending on your needs.
- Universal mounting plates and all necessary hardware included.
- Includes sliding aluminum ladder.
- Ladder Weight limit: 180kg/400Lbs.
Additional Tent Annex
Even adventurers need privacy sometimes and this annex provides a convenient private space for a shower, toilet, changing room, additional sleeping space, or even as walls for a kitchen set up.
- Zippered fabric flaps on both the inside and outside of the screen windows give privacy and protection from the elements.
- Entry into the Annex is via the right-hand side to avoid the ladder of the Roof Top Tent.
The zippered screen door also has a Velcro fabric cover for privacy and rain protection.
- The back of the annex features a zippered door for easy entry into a vehicle door; perfect for accessing luggage while changing.
- If your rooftop tent is positioned to overhang the back of your vehicle, the rear top-down zippered door allows access to your tailgate / load bed.
- Walls can be secured to the ground using the supplied stakes.
- Made of the same lightweight, breathable and waterproof tent fabric as the Roof Top Tent.
- Stores compact in a matching cinch tie / drawstring bag.
- Features a removable, zip-off waterproof flooring ideal when making an added sleeping room.
*Note: Product Desgin and Color may differ from product images.