Front Runner Rooftop Tent
Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
Lighter than all the other comparable roof top sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kg.
Tent body constructed of water-repellent, durable 260g poly-cotton ripstop fabric.
Full-coverage rainfly constructed of waterproof, UV-resistant 400d polyester oxford fabric. Remove or install quickly as needed with handy side-release buckles.
Durable base with aluminum frame, sheeting, and dense foam core provide a sturdy, insulated foundation.
Comfortable high-density foam mattress (6cm / 2.25" thick) with washable moisture & mildew-resistant polyester oxford fabric cover.
Skylight vent windows in roof can be unzipped for fresh air, sunlight, or starlight views or sealed to trap heat and seal out the elements.
The side window privacy panels zip upwards to close, so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
2 hanging pockets provide plenty of storage for personal items (34cm x 22cm / 13.5" x 8.5").
Durable, heavy-duty PVC coated 650g nylon tent cover protects your tent while stowed and in transit.
Mounting tracks (included) can be mounted front-to-back or side-to-side depending on your needs.
Universal mounting plates and all necessary hardware included.
Includes sliding aluminum ladder.
Ladder Weight limit: 180kg/400Lbs.
Additional Tent Annex
Even adventurers need privacy sometimes and this annex provides a convenient private space for a shower, toilet, changing room, additional sleeping space, or even as walls for a kitchen set up.
- Zippered fabric flaps on both the inside and outside of the screen windows give privacy and protection from the elements.
- Entry into the Annex is via the right-hand side to avoid the ladder of the Roof Top Tent.
The zippered screen door also has a Velcro fabric cover for privacy and rain protection.
- The back of the annex features a zippered door for easy entry into a vehicle door; perfect for accessing luggage while changing.
- If your rooftop tent is positioned to overhang the back of your vehicle, the rear top-down zippered door allows access to your tailgate / load bed.
- Walls can be secured to the ground using the supplied stakes.
- Made of the same lightweight, breathable and waterproof tent fabric as the Roof Top Tent.
- Stores compact in a matching cinch tie / drawstring bag.
- Features a removable, zip-off waterproof flooring ideal when making an added sleeping room.
*Note: Product Desgin and Color may differ from product images.