Genesis Offroad DIY Kit For 2nd Gen Tacoma (2005-2015)
For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high-quality battery tray as a stand alone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your 2005-2015 2nd Gen Toyota Tacoma.
The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- Hardware to secure the top lid
- Fits 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
- Uses the factory battery cables - no cutting required
- Heavy duty battery tray spreads the weight of the batteries over a larger area
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
- Any Group 34 battery will fit our tray
- NOTE: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately from the tray due to shipping regulations.
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T is for those who need the most capacity possible! 850 CCA, 68 aH, and 135 minute reserve time
- Full River FT825-34 boasts 825CCA, 65aH capacity, and 135 minute reserve time
- The original factory battery will not fit due to its larger size
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
Batteries: Sold separately. Matching Group 34 batteries are required.
Planning on adding a handful of accessories like lights, CB, etc? Grab a pack of high quality, adhesive lined heat shrink ring terminals from the options above. These are the same ring terminals we use on some of the wires in the kit - much higher quality than the cheap plastic terminals found at the auto parts stores.