Lensun Hood 50W Hood Solar Panel - Hood Scoop For Tacoma (2016-2023)
Lensun 50W(30w+20W) Hood Solar Panel for Toyota Tacoma Sport 3rd Gen with a hood scoop (2016-present), the solar panel installation on the hood and charge the vehicle battery.
This provides power to keep 12v accessories like fridges, lighting, phones, cameras, radios, etc everything else charged. Do not worry about a dead battery while camping/off the grid.
Perfectly shaped for the hood of the vehicle. Easy to install plug-and-play wiring.
1. Keep your vehicle battery topped up at all times. Your battery will charge every time your vehicle is parked in the sun. Perfect for the overlander or camper who wants to power devices without worrying about draining their battery.
2. Prolongs your battery life. The solar panel will give you longer overall battery life by tending it constantly during periods of sun exposure.
3. Emergency engine starting device. If you ever manage to completely drain your battery. The solar panel will start the vehicle up again in as little as 30 minutes depending on sun exposure. Very efficient and a great backup if you want to be off the grid.
4. Decreased hood glare. Due to its light-absorbing properties, the solar panel creates a surface with very low reflectivity across the hood of the vehicle, the decreases glare while driving. That means constant charging regardless of sun angle.
5. The optional Plug-and-play MPPT solar charge controller, has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors. The Solar charge controller is based on a common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
This solar controller is compatible with Various Battery options: Sealed, AGM, Gel, Liquid, and Lithium-ion.
6. The optional but highly recommended custom-cut vinyl base sheet protects the underlying vehicle paint from damage. The Solar charge controller is based on a common negative design and advanced MPPT control algorithm, with intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
Lensun 50W (20W+30w) ETFE Flexible Solar Panel Feature
1. Solar cell: Grade A PERC Monocrystalline solar cells with much higher efficiency and more durability than other mono solar cells.
2. Premium EFTE Film: This film features superior light transmittance and weatherproof performance, and is also heat, corrosion, and UV resistant. ETFE also has self-cleaning abilities, ensuring the best performance day after day.
3. Backboard: Durable fiberglass substrate backboard, better heat dissipation than PET backboard which ensures a long lifetime. ETFE film and fiberglass backboard can withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintenance-free for years.
4. Ultrathin & Lightweight: At only 3mm thick, the solar panel is powerful, waterproof, lightweight(60% less than the conventional solar panels), durable, and highly resistant to the harsh operating conditions of a marine environment.
Peak power: 50W
Solar cell efficiency: 22.5%
Maximum power voltage: 18V
Maximum power current: 2.7A
Open circuit voltage: 21.24V
Short circuit current: 3.05A
Power allowance range: +/-3%
Maximum system voltage: 500V
Net Weight: 1.8kg/4 lbs
J-Box: IP 68 rated with 2m/6.5ft cables and standard connectors
Values at standard test conditions: Air Mass - AM1.5, Irradiance - 1000W/m2, Cell Temperature - 25°C