Prinsu Cab Rack For Tacoma (2005-2023)
Take the look and functionality of your Tacoma to the next level with the Prinsu Toyota Tacoma Cab Rack, the best selling Tacoma roof rack.
- Made of high quality powder coated aluminum
- Easy installation, no drilling
- Bolts into factory mounting holes
- Works with all sunroof and non-sunroof Tacoma models
- Fully modular, adjustable crossbars
- Aluminum T-Slot channel crossbars for optimal mounting capabilities
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Noise Reducing Trim Included
IN STOCK - FREE SHIPPING
This hassle free light bar kit has been designed to perfectly fit the Prinsu 40" cutout, and comes with everything needed. Ignite the night with the quality backed Cali Raised Light Bar Kit.
- Easy Installation
- Full Kit: 40" Light Bar, Low Profile Mounting Brackets & Hardware, Wiring Harness, OEM Style Switch Button (Blue Backlight)
- 20,000 Lumens, 200 Watts, 40 LED's
- Gore Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Instant On/Off - No Warm Up
The Tacoma Cab Rack is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together roof rack for 2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma in the double cab configuration.
The rack consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate. These rails have 3 mounting tabs each that will allow you to bolt the rack into the 5 factory mounting holes on each side of the roof. This design allows the addition of this roof rack without drilling or modification to your vehicle. The crossbars are made from a 2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion that has a top facing T-slot channel. This offers numerous solutions for tie-down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as tool mounts or lighting. All product will come in black. All assembly hardware comes in a black zinc finish so as to match a black paint or powder coat finish on the final product. The rack also includes a 1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to help with aerodynamics and prevent wind noise. Options for integrating a light bar are available. See the Extras/Add Ons page.
The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. Refer to the gallery for an example of standard configurations we have used based on different load sizes and weights. You can also choose the number of crossbars you assemble your rack with. The rack comes standard with 6 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar or combination of the two.
Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. We expect all consumers to use good judgment and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems.