Southern Style Slimline Hybrid Front Bumper (2016-2022)
*Vehicle pictured has added Stage 2 High Clearance Mounts* Purchase stage 2 high clearance mounts here: https://www.tacomalifestyle.com/products/southern-style-tacoma-hybrid-stage-2-high-clearance-mounts?_pos=2&_sid=71dc9575b&_ss=r
The 2016+ Tacoma Slimline Hybrid Bumper was designed for those looking to add recovery ability to their rig without all the weight and expense. Constructed of 3/16″ steel, the winch mount plate can accept most 9,000-10,000 lb winches on the market today. Separate solenoid mounting may be required.
- Comes Powder Coated Black
- Weighs only 35-40 lbs more than OEM components
- Constructed of 1/8″, 3/16″, and 3/8″ all American steel
- 10,000 lb capacity winch capable
- 3/4″ weld through shackle mounts
- Bull Bar
- 100% Made in the USA
- 20″- 30″ Heise, Baja Designs, or Rigid LED light bar. LED light bar, brackets, and bolts included.
- WITH or WITHOUT Angled bull bar for radiator protection
- WITH or WITHOUT winch access holes in face of bumper. Winch and solenoid can still be accessed through engine bay.
- Powdered Matte Black
Bumpers are fabricated upon order and are shipping approximately 10-12 weeks from date of order. Lead times are subject to vary due to any current sale promotions and volume of orders in house.
Our Southern Style OffRoad products are made-to-order items that are fabricated individually according to the customer’s requests. To deliver the desired products within estimated lead times, we start to process your order on the day the order was placed. The initial process begins by ordering needed metal specific to your order therefore Southern Style OffRoad has a 20% fee on all cancelled orders. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and will only be accepted for manufacturing defects. SSO will not issue an RMA for items that have been installed.
FedEx Ground, all 48 contiguous US states. Please contact Tacoma Lifestyle for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada & other shipping addresses outside of the 48 contiguous US states