Torq Hidden Winch Mount For Tacoma (2016-2023)
Due to the high demand for this item, please allow 2-3 weeks for production (laser cutting, bending, powder coating, and packaging. Please be patient as we strive hard to maintain the best quality in each process.
Maintain a low profile and mount a 9-10k lb winch to your Tacoma frame for use during your next weekend offroad adventure. This mount houses the winch in the most ideal location which optimizes space and placement.
We designed this kit so that you will NOT need to trim your plastic bumper cover. All you need to do is cut out a small hole for the fairlead entry/exit.
• Design: CAD Designed with reinforced gussets throughout. Utilizes all existing OEM hardware - no special hardware needed to install.
• Material: Thick 1/4 inch steel plate
• Welding: Professionally MIG welded
• Compatibility: Fits most winches up to 10,000 lbs (we recommend Warn or Smittybilt)
• Weight: 40 lbs
• Finish: Sand blasted and powder coated in a satin black finish
• Make: Designed and made in USA.
• Does not require any cutting of the actual bumper, only a hole in the lower valance
• Lightweight design means your front end will not be weighed down the way it would be by a large metal bumper
• Super rigid design has virtually no flex
• Mounting a winch is a must have upgrade for any serious weekend off-roader
• Ideal for those wanting to keep the stock bumper intact for the best factory look
• Cost effective way to properly mount a winch to your truck frame
• Low profile, most stealth way to house a winch
• Comes already powder coated and ready to install
• Mount a 9-10k winch behind your OEM bumper
• We designed this mount to place the winch at the most optimal location for ultimate function, to save space, and to fit the most readily available winches