Total Chaos Fabrication 3rd Gen Tacoma Expedition Series Stock Length Lower Control Arms - Dual Shock
- Light weight. Maximum ground clearance. Fully rebuildable. Bolt on.
- Pocket added at the coilover shock tabs maximizes clearance allowing for a wider range of shocks to be used - up to 3.0". Will work with all brands of aftermarket shocks.
- KDSS mounts on the lower control arm re-use factory Toyota hardware for ease of installation.
- Billet CNC machined uniball cup houses a 1'' 100% stainless steel uniball that upgrades the factory ball joints for greater articulation and strength.
- Integrated steering stop tabs retain factory turning angles.
- Urethane pivot bushings reduce deflection compared to a rubber bushing offering a tigher steering feel. Zerk fittings allow for easy maintenance.
- 4130 chromly laser cut plates are fully boxed and include internal gussets.
- Stock length replacment lower A-arm dual shock capable.
- Secondary shock mount tabs allow a bypass shock to be added for maximum tunability. Dual shock configurations will require TC shock hoop PT 86610.
- All dual shock lower control arms require a 1.25" wheel spacer to keep the tire from hitting the second shock mount at full steering lock even if you do not have a secondary shock installed.
- Three stage powder coat includes a durable clear coat.
- 100% MADE IN U.S.A.