Total Chaos Fabrication Mid-Travel Rear Spring Under Conversion For Tacoma
- Increase suspension up travel for a smoother ride quality, and maximize articulation and comfort while off road.
- TOTAL CHAOS designed this kit to offer a heavy duty specific spring pack from Deaver Leaf Spring. (Springs are included)
- Heavy duty springs are designed for trucks with regular heavy loads such as camper shells, motorcycles, bed racks and equipment.
- Light duty springs are intended for trucks that will not regularly have added bed weight. Light Duty Spring Part #'s 3703-U644R/3703-U645L.
- Eliminate driver side bed sag on your Tacoma. Deaver now offers a driver & passenger side specific rear leaf spring. Driver side spring has additional arch to level the truck.
- Retain factory rear shock mounts. Custom shock mounts can be installed to maximize wheel travel.
- Prerunner model Tacoma's will require drive line modifications. Adding a slip yoke on the front end is necessary.
- Welding is required for this installation.
- Designed to work with factory rubber bump stops or the TOTAL CHAOS 2.0 bump stop system for FOX & KING.
- Wheel spacers must be installed to use stock wheels with the TC air bump or custom rear shock mounts built off the outer frame rail.
- Wheel travel specs: Wheel travel with stock mounting location shocks - 9.5"
- Wheel travel with custom shock mounts - Capable of 11"
- Kit includes: Springs, spring bushings & inner sleeves, U-bolts, Shackles with bushings & inner sleeves. Gusseted U-bolt plates. Weld on spring perches. Bump stop relocation mounts.