Total Chaos Fabrication Bed Stiffeners For Tacoma (2016-2023)
Whether you're throwing in a bed rack with a tent and gear or repeatedly blasting down washboard roads, the Tacoma's stock plastic bed channel is prone to flexing and can crack the surrounding sheetmetal over time. TOTAL CHAOS bolt-on bed stiffeners increase the truck bed's structural rigidity and prevent long term damage from taking place. In addition to securing the bed, integrated tie down points offer more ways to keep your cargo secure.
- Reinforce the rear tail gate truck bed channels that are known to crack and tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks and off road use.
- Designed for any Tacoma that wants to prevent truck bed flex.
- 6 eyelet tabs were designed to offer additional cargo strapping points to secure your gear during transit. An additional flat tab is also added to both sides perfect to install a Buggy Whip / CB Antenna / Collision or Cargo Light.
- Durable 3/16'' thick mild steel laser cut brackets re-use existing factory tail gate channel mouning points. An additional 2 bolt holes are added for strength. Drilling is required for installation.
- Finished in a durable black powdercoat.
- Includes all Grade 8 mounting hardware.
- No load ratings are implied.
- US Patent #D820,180 S
- DOES NOT FIT 2005�2015 2ND GEN TACOMAS.