Tuff Stuff Trailhead Roof Top Tent
The Trailhead rooftop tent is a quick and easy one-person setup that allows you to sleep safely off the ground. Take in the views and feel the breeze through multiple mosquito net windows. Bolt onto any roof rack for the next big outdoor adventure.
- Mounting hardware & brackets for installation (fits up to 3.25" cross bars)
- Dimensions Opened: 56" X 95" X 50"
- Dimensions Closed: 56" X 48" X 13"
- Sleeping pad: 55" X 92.5" X 1.5"
- Max weight capacity: 800Lbs
- Weight: 110Lbs
- Tent fabric: 600D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected
- 3 Season Tent
- Rainfly: 420D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected
- Doors and Windows: Solid panel & insect-free breathable mesh
- Ladder: 7.5' Telescoping (1 button operation)
- Upper frame: 5/8" (16MM) Aluminum poles
- Mattress: 1.5" foam (density #30) with Cotton top cover/Waterproof oxford bottom
- Installation hardware: T-304 stainless steel nuts/bolts/3mm plates, fits up to a 3" wide crossbar
- Tent Floor: Aluminum honeycomb (for weight reduction)
- Zippers: YKK
- Shoe Bag: Included w/ bottom mesh to allow water/sand to fall out
- Driving Cover: 1000D PVC Waterproof
- Frame: Black aluminum