VLEDS V6 Extreme Switchback Front Turn Signals For Tacoma (2005-2023)
Performance The Extreme is the highest output LED turn signal on the market, reaching 1000LM white and 1400LM amber per bulb. Not cheap, and not cheaply made. The V6 Extreme is for the lighting enthusiast who demands the finest quality and performance; boy does it deliver.
NEW Radial Lens As if the Extreme wasn't extreme enough, we decided to kick it up a notch.
Not that the original lens is terrible by any means; we just saw an opportunity for even more output and ran with it. The ultimate goal when developing an LED replacement is to simulate the characteristics of the filament bulb. Not only does the Extreme have insane lumen levels, but now all that power has been
harnessed to fire perfectly in the lamp housings reflector. Combined with the two-position adjustable feature, this produces an intensity like no other LED on the market.
3rd Gen Tacoma - SR/SR5
2nd Gen Tacoma
- High output driver with the best components available.
- 12X highest bin rating 2525 chips.
- 1000LM low (white) 1400LM high (amber) measured output per bulb
- The low parking circuit (white) shuts off when the turn signal is applied for a more defined notification.
- Integrated HDRL controller senses DRL and switches the output to white.
- Dim white or dim amber options for parking light output with headlights on.
- 5X brighter than stock.
- Current Draw 1.9A @ 14.4V
The Original For years, we have been innovating and pioneering the industry with products like the V3 and V6 systems. We've been there, done that, and have experience in designing a system that not only has the kinks worked out but performs better than anything else on the market. When quality comes into question, know you can trust VLEDS.